Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Posted this back in October on FB, but it still holds true except I am now 26-

Dear Universe,
Can you please do me a solid and maybe drop of a map of my life from here until maybe 25 yrs from now, I don't want to be greedy and say until I die because ya know I still want some surprise, but it would be really truly helpful to get a bit of information about your plans for me. And I know I believe in science and not fate or destiny but since science hasn't figure that one out yet (and a few other things I'd really like them to come up with ie: light sabers, super powers, learning through osmosis, ya know minor things, but I digress) Annnyway, as I was saying I don't need a day to day map like you will have this cereal for breakfast but really ya know just major things, just so I have a heads up because I think it would be helpful to nudge me in one direction or another because I feel a bit like I'm floating in a boundless ocean in a little row boat and I'd really like to start rowing toward something, some new exciting adventure, either professionally, personally, or just something that makes me want to jump out of bed every morning. So if we could get on that map business, or maybe a compass (like Jack Sparrow's) I'd be good with that too. I just need something to point me in some sort of direction or at least tell me if I'm warm, (again hot/cold game is a reasonable compromise). So to review Universe, I'd just like to be clear I'd like either a map, compass, hot/cold game or any other way for you to say "Hey Idiot choose this direction" or "Hey, yeah that way is full of bad decisions and consequences." (neon signs work well for this, btw, or shiny objects, cause who doesn't like shiny objects?) But yes to conclude Universe I would really like some sort of cosmic guidance in some physical tangible form would be preferred but I would also accept a pdf. or word file downloaded onto my computer in a secure way so if inevitably when I received it my computer would crash, so I'd like to have it so it can't be erased. But those are what I would like for my up coming birthday next week (hint, hint, nudge nudge). So I'd like to thank you for your time and consideration on this matter Universe, I look forward to hearing from you, and I'd be willing to negotiate terms, (I am running out of paired organs to offer but I'll figure it out). Thank you again.
Sincerely,
A semi-fustrated soon to be 26 yr old

No comments:

Post a Comment