Thursday, July 28, 2016

Get me off this ride.
I want to get down
get off and run fat far away.
But the ride keeps going
around and around
and up and down.

The roller coaster won't stop
The harder I fight the faster we go.
One minute I'm high
The next I'm free falling
Unable to stop
Unable to scream

Trapped on this hellish ride
Will I ever be free?

This is what my life feels like right not between hypo-manic and depressed to the great mixed state.
This one really sucks, the mixed state- I'm depressed but the thoughts won't stop. I have plans and ideas but no energy to do them. I try and sleep and only get a few hours, so I'm even more tired and agitated. I want to crawl out of my own skin. I want to run away and leave this shit behind me for ever, but it is more than just a shadow it is a part of me. A dark and dangerous place in my head that I fight each and everyday but the battle is getting harder, the fights are getting longer and I just don't have the energy. The support I have seems to be failing and falling from my side. So here we go fill me up for another day and hope I can make it through. The armor is chipping and starting to fail but I must fight on for me and my future I must keep pushing and keep fighting. So here we go again...


No comments:

Post a Comment